Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Product Review?

I'm wondering if any of you out there in blogland have used "easel backs" before? Something like this:


I've been trying to come up with some way to display table numbers, signs, etc. Originally I was thinking I'd just buy a bunch of cheap picture frames, but, as I was searching the web for those last night, I ran across these. You just peel and stick these onto the back of whatever you want displayed. They SEEM like a good deal, but I've never seen them "live" before so I have no idea how sturdy they are or how well they work. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, if you use these (or photoframes for that matter) remember your numbers are only visable from one side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you just buy one as a sample? I think they sound like a great idea. I got super cheap photo frames for $1 each at the Dollar Tree. I loved the look of them and was able to get three per table so I made a little triangular shaped table number that stood up and was visible from most sides of the table. I think the easels will probably be fine.

    ReplyDelete