Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Updates

I think this is the longest I've gone without posting! lol.... though, I guess three days isn't really that bad. ;)

A few updates....

I spent a couple of days in BC this weekend. Had a meeting with my academic supervisor regarding my "thesis" that I'm writing next term... found out I have ANOTHER paper I'm suppose to write, too. FML.... stress!

To add to the stress (and lack of time to complete the stressful tasks), I started my new job yesterday. I had a great first day! I really think I'm going to like it there. However, the next 4 months I'm going to have no social life as I try to write TWO papers while working full time. Ugh.

On a wedding note, my save the dates are here, addressed and going in the mail today! Woo hoo! I'm share more about these in a couple days after people have had a chance to get them... I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone! =)

5 comments:

  1. congrats on starting the new job!! glad it went well the first day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have a good feeling about your new job...good luck. Good luck on your papers too.
    Can't wait for you to show us your save the dates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! Keep us updated on that too! Can't wait to see your STD's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats about your job and getting your save-the-dates! Can’t wait to see them. I hear you about the social life part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you're happy at the new job. That's always a huge plus. I really don't know how you ladies do it with school, work and wedding planning. I am in awe! Show us those STD's soon!

    ReplyDelete