Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

My (Other) Something Blue!

I got my garters today! Here's the story...

1) Found an ad on Craigslist from a woman offering to make custom garter sets... a keepsake AND a thrower for (ready for this?).... $17!!

2) Always in search of a good deal, I responded for more info. She directed me to her ebay shop to take a look at some samples that she's done, and asked for our wedding colors/themes so that she could send me some ideas.

3) After e-mailing me MANY pictures of various colors and styles for approval and opinions, I ended up with a fantastic garter set (AND because she was in the area for the holidays, I got it hand delivered! Talk about service!)

Here are my garters! Blue, white and yellow with lace trim and a sand dollar! Yay! =) I HIGHLY recommend Loricia if you're looking for your own custom set!





3 comments:

  1. Wow....that is just so PERFECT for your theme. You're doing a GREAT job at finding great, perfect deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I reallllly like this! You're right about checking out the one who made your garter! I think I'll have to check her out too! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos don't do the garters justice either. The blue is a lot more vibrant... it looks kind of flat in the pictures. Definitely check her out! If you want me to send you her ebay shop ID, let me know!

    ReplyDelete