Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

Save the Date.... REVEALED!

Alright! Save the Dates went out on Tuesday and they have started to be received so I feel like now it's o.k. to put it out there in cyberland! =)

As some of you may remember, back in August (on my pre-nniversary in fact!) I won 100 custom save the date cards from Rachel Jasper Designs via The Thirty Something Bride.

Working with Rachel was great. She put together about three different designs for us to look over and then altered slightly the one that we loved so that we'd love it that much more. =)

So... without further ado, here is our Save the Date that went out to family, the wedding party and far-away friends!



5 comments:

  1. They look great! Thats such a cute pic of you guys! I'm sire the guests loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic! I love the design and picture you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! So happy it all worked out for you! Hooray for contests!

    ReplyDelete