Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

That Was Fast!

My shoes took exactly 36 HOURS to get to me! Talk about fast service! lol Unfortunately, they were too small! Good lord... this is just not meant to happen!

They aren't quite what I was looking for either... they are more of a winter/fall shoe than a summer one (Jacob will read that statement and laugh at me), but I think what I'll do is take them back to the store tomorrow and see if they can order a larger size for me... even though I don't know if they are the right wedding shoes for me, they are still cute and a great deal!

As of right now, I think I'm going to lay off the shoe search for awhile... I'm striking out right now... maybe I'll look at David's Bridal a bit on Monday when my girls and I go bridesmaid dress shopping! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment