Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Counting Down!

Five months down, only 8 to go!!! =)

My e-mail from The Knot this morning told me that this month we should be registering for gifts.

Really?? 8 months in advance?? That seems a little premature to me (kind of like picking out the flower girl outfits this month as another checklist told me). Is this typical? I would just be worried about registering for something that is "in season" or will be discontinued by next summer.

What do you all think? When are YOU planning on registering?


(P.S. Apologies if the font is small/looks weird... blogger has, for some reason, taken away my ability to reside/change the font this morning... hmm... weird).

2 comments:

  1. We registered last month but mainly because we wanted to do it before xmas in case anyone wanted to use as registry for xmas shopping. You can always update it online if you go ahead and do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lists are crazy. I don't understand exactly why everything has to be done so early and the lists never bother to explain this. Meanwhile, in the Real World, my married friends tell me they never did any serious work until the last final four months and their weddings were beautiful. So there, The Knot.

    ReplyDelete