Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Need Your Opinions Ladies!

So... I have had a HARD time finding shoes for the wedding. I am tall (5'10") and just slightly taller than my fiance... so heels are OUT. Do you know how hard it is to find cute flats that are wedding appropriate?? Not to mention in blue ('cause I REALLY want blue shoes!).

So... this is what I'm thinking... dyables.

I found a pair of Charlottes from Unforgettable Moments through Payless... here they are, picture them in blue:



But, my problem is that they are kind of boring. I want a little bit of pizazz.... so, I started surfing etsy for shoe clips and I found a few choices (click on the picture to go to the etsy listing)... I need some opinions! Keep in mind that my dress is "diamond white" (half way between white and ivory).

Option One:


Option Two:


Option Three:


And Option Four:

I absolutely LOVE the peonies... but I am concerned that they may be too "pristine" for my "diamond white" dress. What do you all think? I really do like all of the choices... so give me some feedback. It is sooo hard purchasing accessories when I can't really try them on with my dress. =(

8 comments:

  1. I vote option four.

    Also, I am way taller than my guy and I always wear heels. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brittney, I know all about your shoe frustrations. I think your idea to do dyeable is great, especially since you want such a specific blue.

    I love option 2. They're so cute and small, and if the white flower doesn't match the dress to the T, there's not much to really matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave is option one, followed by option two. But any of them will really dress up those shoes! Have you thought about a jewelled clip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like one and two, but I think two is sweeter. Is your man taller than you or are you guys the same? You could get away with a kitten heel if you had a little room to spare. I mean, if you really wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea BB! I personally like option 4 the most but I think it will depend when you put it on the shoe. Also I have to wonder if smaller might be better since they may rubbed by &/or get pushed around by your dress??? Maybe they clip on super securely though?? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like options two and three.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love option 1, I'm also a bit taller than my boyfriend so for my wedding I'm wearing flats as well, those are really cute ^^

    ReplyDelete