Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Burnout

I've been slacking in the wedding post department...

I think it's due to three things

1) I'm tired after work and would prefer to veg on the couch and catch up on TV

2) I've been working hard to finish up my thesis so I can finally have my Master's in hand

3) I'm tired of wedding planning.

Yes, you heard me. I'm tired of planning this wedding. I want it to be THE DAY. I'm tired of thinking about it and planning each little detail. I'm ready to actually live it and see how it's going to come together. I'm sure I'll miss this (unfortunately) HUGE part of my life when it's actually over, but I'm willing to take that risk. lol

3.5 months to go... still more details to plan... *sigh*

6 comments:

  1. Well, forget about wedding planning and focus on your honeymoon. I mean, there's got to be a lot of stuff you can look at for NZ to get the excitement back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you... I'm over planning the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.5 months will fly by! And then you'll get to live your amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right about where we are too and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know how you feel. I wish I had only given myself 3 months to plan, but then I may not have known what I wanted. yeah the waiting around not executing or seeing your excitement and vision come to pass gets tiring....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone gets tired of it and breaks are necessary. It's great on the other side. :)

    ReplyDelete