Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I FOUND THEM!!

The hardest part about planning the wedding so far has been FINDING SHOES! Who would have thought? I think I've tried on more shoes than I did wedding dresses. You can read about the drama here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

But tonight Jacob and I went to JCPenney's to take a look at what they had. I received my yearly $10 gift certificate in the mail the other day (I get one for being a JCPenney's card carrier once a year around this time) so I figured I'd give them a shot. I tried on four pairs of shoes and actually decided on one of them! They are on back order so I won't get them until the middle of May, and they aren't blue... but damn it, they will work and I'm tired of looking. lol Plus, they were already on sale for 50% off, AND I had that $10 certificate, so I paid a whopping $9.99 for my shoes!

Without further delay, here they are (picture them in white)... and they will be in my hands (finally) in the middle of May:

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes, and what an amazing deal! And I thought I was saving with my $25 shoes. :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete