Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Curfew

Two nights ago I was sorting through budget stuff at about 12:00 AM... and after trying to go to bed at 12:30 didn't fall asleep until well after 3:00 AM thinking about everything. This resulted in me tossing and turning (and having some pissed off "why can't I sleep" temper tantrums) which, thus, resulted in Jacob being just as awake as I was.

The next morning Jacob informed me that I am no longer allowed to do anything wedding related after 9 PM. lol I did pretty good last night... though I did sneak a look at some arbors (and found some good deals!)

2 comments:

  1. Okay I'll stop looking at craigslist if you stop doing wedding stuff after 9..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna hold you to that Josie! lol

    ReplyDelete