Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Love Craigslist!

In December of 2007 Jacob and I were both recently out of pretty messy relationships and were looking for something a little more mature and "normal". I am a rather adventurous sort and thought I'd try the online dating scene but websites like match.com and eharmony wanted my money... which I sure didn't want to give them! lol So, as a frugal investment move, I posted a personal ad on Criagslist. Among a few others (some seemed like nice guys and other lunatics), Jacob responded. We "talked" for a couple of days online. He seemed like a fairly "normal" guy (comparatively speaking! lol). After a few days he asked me if I'd like to grab dinner as I was just home from work and hungry and all he'd had for dinner was a slice of Boston Creme Pie! I suggested we meet at Shari's (I like Shari's... what can I say?)

My first impression was, "hmm... we'll see", and Jacob's was, "wow... she's tall!" lol But we had a good evening, and a good dinner (though Jacob was so nervous he couldn't finish!) , and the dates continued, getting better and better each time!

No comments:

Post a Comment