Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Can You Hear the Crickets?

Hey Guys, sorry it's been so quiet around here recently... I have two reasons for this:

1) I'm kind of tired of wedding recaps. lol The wedding was more than 4 months ago... I've got other things on my mind now. I'll try finishing things up soon, but don't count on too many "and these are the steps to make our programs" kind of posts.... blah.

and 2) the BIGGER reason for the quiet-tude... we bought a house! It was one bitch of a process (when I have more time/energy I'll go into it in more detail), but long story short, we got the keys on the 23rd and are moving in after work this week and, for good on New Years Eve. I'm looking forward to waking up in our new house on New Years Day... but not looking forward to the moving/packing process to get there. =)

Home Sweet Home
(More photos to come... probably after we've made it look like home!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new home! Definitely a great way to kick off the new year!

    ReplyDelete