Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

We're In!

Well, we made it into our new house just in time for the New Year! I really wanted to wake up New Years Day in our new home, and we made it happen! We are exhausted, and still have a lot of work to do (unpacking, organizing, cleaning, etc.), but the heavy lifting is done and over with, and for that I am VERY grateful!

I hope to have more photos for you soon, and actually finish up some missing wedding recaps!

(P.S. I had to get rid of a lot of hand made wedding stuff in the move (programs, seating signs, etc). It was REALLY hard to throw out things that my girls and I worked so hard to make. We saved a couple of everything for keepsakes, but it was still hard. What did you all do with our extra hand mades??)

2 comments:

  1. We did the same...kept a few extras for a scrapbook (that I finally finished on our 4th anniversary) and recycled or disposed of the rest. It's hard sometimes, but it does feel nice to lighten your load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's still a box tucked in the back corner of our garage 14 years later. *blush

    ReplyDelete