Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Destination #5: Wanaka (Day Three)

On (what we thought)* was going to be the last full day of our honeymoon Jacob and I decided to check out Wanaka's local "shooting complex", Have a Shot. Pretty much everything that you can shoot with was available to try out. I'm not a big "shooter" (of any kind) so this was definitely a humorous afternoon! =)

Jacob showing me how it's done!

LONG way down there! I was afraid I wasn't even going to hit the paper target!


But no... I hit it EVERY TIME! Go me! =)

Next up was golf. I love to poke a little fun at Jacob in this photo... can anyone see the ball that he just hit? ;)

But really, if anyone should be made fun of, it's me. I SUCKED at this driving range stuff! lol

Archery!

I used to love this in school... this is the one thing I was REALLY looking forward to! We got a half hour to mess around in here... do you know what a half hour of archery does to arms that aren't used to it? lol

Bulls Eye!!! That was MINE! =)

Skeet shooting.

I was REALLY nervous about this one. I didn't think I would be able to hit a stationary target... let alone a moving one! But I hit THREE OUT OF TEN! I was pretty damn proud of myself! =)

Cro-Pool... a Have a Shot creation

This was a LOT harder than it looked! We played for awhile and then just gave up. lol

After finishing up (we also played a round of mini-golf) we headed back to our condo for dinner and one last soak in the hot tub to finish off an exciting, adventurous two weeks.

Jacob striking a pose! =)




* More on this to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment