Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Apologies

Just wanted to apologize for being so sporadic between blog posts/honeymoon recaps. Truth is, I've had some other things on my mind.

Jacob and I decided that when we got back from our honeymoon we'd start house hunting. The market is pretty good right now, and we wanted to see what was out there.

Well, the process went a LOT faster than I had anticipated and today we put our first offer in on a house! I'm excited, scared, nervous, anxious, all kinds of stuff. We should know by the end of the day on Friday if our offer has been accepted/rejected or countered. Let's see if I can wait that long! =)

I'll try to get another honeymoon recap up before the weekend, but we're taking off on Friday evening for a long weekend in Vegas to help my little brother celebrate his 21st birthday, so I can't guarantee anything... but I'll try! =)

1 comment:

  1. oh how exciting!! good luck and I hope you hear some good news on Friday!

    ReplyDelete