Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting...

While the boys were getting their photos taken, we girls were back at our house... waiting.

Since we were ready about two hours before the ceremony was scheduled to start for photos, and we were already dressed with our hair and make up done and ready to go, we weren't quite sure what to do.

By this point in the day I was soooo READY! I wasn't nervous, I wasn't panicky, I wasn't worry about anything... I was just ready to go! (This was really ALL thanks to having a DOC... which I will definitely talk about in a later post).

So, we played cards. =)





I love this one... lol... Me trying to cheat, Jessica trying to hide her cards.




After cards I took the opportunity to show off my custom garters a bit more =)


I LOVE this one... I look so cool, calm and collected. And really... I was!

**All photos courtesy of my fantastic MOH, Josie.

No comments:

Post a Comment