Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let's Hear it for the Girls!

After we got all pretty, it was time to head down to the beach for our photos!

Jacob and I chose NOT to do a first look. We both liked the traditional idea of seeing each other for the first time as I walked up the aisle (more on this later), so prior to the ceremony we each had photos taken with your attendants separately. Here are my shots with my ladies and my family... but first, we needed to lose the footwear! =)




I was lucky enough to have three great ladies by my side. Something that was pretty cool was that they were all from different eras of my life (high school, college, and beyond) and so they all knew different mes... and had never met each other prior to the wedding planning! It was pretty fantastic having all of the together!

With my high school friend and MOH, Josie


My college friend, Jessica


My post-school friend, Holly

And again with BIG grins! =D



The weather was not fantastic for our photos. It was a little cold, and the sun was glaring right into our eyes. We tried to make due, but in some of the photos, the conditions were kind of obvious. Like this next one, the best photo I have of myself with my parents... and my mother looks like she's freezing. lol



I absolutely love this photo... one of the best of the set I think. =)




My brothers are three VERY interesting people. lol I don't remember my brother Dustin doing this at all... I don't think I actually knew he was doing it, but I loved seeing this photo. Especially with my nephew looking up at his uncle like that!



Three generations



After our photos were over and I'd left with my girls, my mother thought it would nice to leave send us a message to see in our photos later.


** All photos courtesy of Justin at Sky Blue Iris Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment