Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Grand Enterance...

... wasn't really that grand. lol

When we got to the reception venue there were still guests arriving (apparently our "after ceremony photo session" didn't last long enough!), so Jacob and I waited in the parking lot for several minutes until our guests were all inside and we got the go-ahead from our DOC and photographer to go in.

Our DJ made the introductory announcement, we walked in to applause and headed to our table.


We then treated our guests to the now-somewhat-customary wedding reception slide shows. =) Jacob spent a good amount of time putting these together and I think he did a pretty good job! (Even with my inability to make a decision on musical selections).



(Click on the screen shots below to view each video!)




I have watched these videos several times... and I love them more each time I watch them. =)

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing these photos! We so wish we could have been there to help you celebrate! xoxo

    ReplyDelete