Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gettin' Our Hair Did!

and nails, and makeup!

Recaps are going to be a little all-over-the-place I have a feeling. I'm going to go back to the wedding day... and then probably to the honeymoon as I'm waiting for the pro shots to come back... so... bear with me! =)

PICTURE HEAVY POST!

On the big day my three bridesmaids, mom, soon-to-be-mom-in-law, Jacob's aunt and I all headed to a spa in Newport, Oregon to get beautiful. =) As the wedding was three hours away from my home, and I'm a low-budget bride, I was unable to do any hair or make up trials, but I did bring a lot of photos. And, for the most part, I think everything turned out pretty well!

I gave the girls the option of getting any services. I honestly didn't care what they did with their hair or how they did their makeup. However, they ALL chose to get their hair done, as did my mom and Jacob's aunt (who helped the girls with their make up Mary Kay style), and Jacob's mom got a mani/pedi.

Now here's the eye candy. =)


Getting ready to head into Earth Bound Beauty Day Spa


Jessica getting all done up!


Soon-to-be-Mom-in-law sipping a beverage while being pampered.


Don't you just love the hair?? =)


I think I like THIS style a little better =)


With a mimosa in hand! (Complimentary at the salon... was kind of a selling point for me! lol)


I have eye lashes that will NOT curl. After trying several ways, with several different methods, we finally just gave up! lol


Weirdest feeling EVER!


All done!


Holly!


Jessica!


Jessica finishing up her manicure while waiting for the rest of the girls to get done.


I was up first, so I was done first... and could enjoy a mimosa while I relaxed a bit!
(Though, I was, at this point, still feeling a little ill from the bachelorette party two days before! lol)


Holly again.... so much hair! I really don't know how they managed to fit it all up in the 'do that they did!


Josie!


Holly and my mom, all done up!


Me and my girls!


After we got beautiful we stopped in quickly at Subway to grab some lunch (felt kinda weird going in to a fast food joint looking so gorgeous lol) and then headed back to our beach house to get dressed and finish getting ready before the pro photos started!

2 comments:

  1. Looked like you girls had a great morning getting all dolled up! All of you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete